easyfloc G2 is for the efficient insulation of prefabricated timber construction elements with isofloc cellulose fibres.
The easyfloc industrial insulation system
Prefabrication in industrial timber construction has developed immensely in recent years. More and more timber construction companies are choosing to relocate an increasing portion of the work from the building site to the works. Modern production lines, a high degree of automation and the optimisation of both cost structure and quality have become essential. The easyfloc industrial insulation system keeps step with this development and allows you to significantly increase the efficiency, cost-effectiveness and quality of your insulating stations.
The pressed isofloc cellulose big bales weighing 350 kg are pre-shredded in the flocfeeder G2 before being fed via a connecting channel to the maxifloc G2 blowing machine. A 3-shaft shredder with a patent-pending counteragitator shreds the isofloc cellulose fibres perfectly and ensures a constant flow of material through the airlock. In conjunction with the maxifloc G2 and the easyfloc G2 blowing plate, the flocfeeder G2 only needs to be fed with big bales; the blowing operation takes place automatically after that.
The blowing plate is placed manually on elements that are open at the top. The filling nozzles can be freely selected. Filling with isofl oc cellulose fibres then takes place automatically. easyfloc stops when the desired blowing density has been reached and indicates the weight of the insulation per compartment for quality assurance purposes. In addition the insulation result can be checked visually and by touch at any time. After the quality check the element is passed on for further production.
We would be happy to present the industrial insulation system to you in the context of a personal discussion and to invite you to a demonstration at our factory.
At a glance
- fastest insulating process in the industry for outstanding profitability
- simplest possible operation thanks to computer-assisted blowing assistant, programmed with 30 years of cellulose know-how
- automatic filling process
- five blowing nozzles for homogeneous, reproducible results
- integrated quality assurance with acquisition and archiving of the process data for each compartment
- transfer of the process data to company networks via USB
- flexible installation in existing production lines
- simple maintenance thanks to self-diagnosis / modular design