easyfloc G2 is for the efficient insulation of prefabricated timber construction elements with isofloc cellulose fibres.
The easyfloc industrial insulation system
Prefabrication in industrial timber construction has developed immensely in recent years. More and more timber construction companies are choosing to relocate an increasing portion of the work from the building site to the works. Modern production lines, a high degree of automation and the optimisation of both cost structure and quality have become essential. The easyfloc industrial insulation system keeps step with this development and allows you to significantly increase the efficiency, cost-effectiveness and quality of your insulating stations.
Big bale shredder and blowing machine
Increase the efficiency and economy of the industrial insulation of timber construction elements with our big bale shredder, our highperformance blowing machine and the isofloc cellulose big bales*. The pressed isofloc cellulose big bales weighting 350 kg are pre-shredded in the big bale shredder before being fed via a connecting channel to the blowing machine. A 3-shaft shredder with a counter-agitator shreds the isofloc cellulose fibres perfectly and ensures a constant flow of material through the air lock. In conjunction with our blowing machine and our blowing plate, the big bale shredder only needs to be fed with big bales; the blowing operation takes place automatically after that.
Blowing plate - the patented original**
The blowing plate is an indispensable tool in industrial timber construction: user-friendly operation, efficient low-dust insulation as well as integrated quality assurance guarantee reliable and verifiable results. The blowing plate is placed manually on elements that are open at the top. The filling nozzles can be freely selected. Filling with isofloc cellulose fibres* then takes place automatically. The membrane of the patented blowing plate** rounds off the partition in a dust-free manner. The blowing plate stops when the desired blowing density has been reached and indicates the weight of the insulation per compartment for quality assurance purposes. In addition the insulaion result can be checked visually and by touch at any time. After the quality check the element is passed on for further production.
* Further insulating materials upon request
** EP 2 333 198 B1 AT, BE, CH, CZ, DE, DK, FI, FR, GB, NL, PL, SE
At a glance
- Fastest insulating process in the industry for outstanding profitability
- Simplest possible operation thanks to computer-assisted blowing assistant, programmed with 35 years of cellulose know-how
- Automatic filling process
- Five blowing nozzles for uniform and reproducible results
- Integrated quality assurance with acquisition and archiving of the process data for each compartment
- Transfer of the process data to company networks via USB
- Flexible installation in existing production lines
- Simple maintenance thanks to self-diagnosis / modular design