The isofloc insulating sleeves are set up in a specified pattern, connected to a carrier board and planked.
isofloc insulating sleeve system
If the beam cavity is too small to obtain a noticeable improvement of the insulation situation, or if the top storey ceiling is made of concrete, then a cavity without thermal bridging can be created over the ceiling with the isofloc insulating sleeve system.
Advantages for the building owner
The large heat losses arise via the top storey ceiling to the unheated screed or via insufficiently insulated roofs. These ‘energy guzzlers’ can be easily and cost-effectively eliminated via the isofloc insulation sleeve system. Lines and ducts routed on the ceiling are elegantly bridged and covered with insulation. Uneven floors can also be easily levelled. With our system, attics remain accessible and usable (area load capacity up to 350 kg/m²).
How does it work?
The isofloc insulating sleeves are set up in a specified pattern, connected to a carrier board and planked. The cavity created is filled with isofloc cellulose fibres. Information for the processing of injectable insulation materials can be found here. The installation is carried out exclusively by trained isofloc specialists.
Become an isofloc specialist
Become the solution provider for the entire system of injected insulation materials. This success is based on three components that are perfectly matched to one another – the isofloc insulation system:
- First-class products: With the isofloc insulating sleeves, customer requests for different insulation solutions can be met at any time – with only one partner in purchasing. The isofloc insulating sleeve system is therefore the perfect supplement to the range of products.
- Comprehensive service: We support the isofloc specialists with comprehensive service and offer advice in technical issues, carry out structural engineering computations, help with your calculations or in making a decision for the right construction details, and support you on site.
- Powerful machines: Powerful, easy-to-operate machines form the third component of the isofloc insulation system. They allow fast, rational work with a constantly high insulating quality.
With our insulating system, isofloc specialists obtain everything they need for economical and energetically successful insulation solutions completely from a single source.
Here, you will find our safety data sheets and declarations of performance.
At a glance
- Extremely inexpensive solution
- Quick to install
- Attic remains accessible and usable
- Free from thermal bridging
- High-quality installer training