As a solution provider for the overall system of injected insulation materials, isofloc also offers the injectable wood-fibre insulation isofloc woodfiber.
isofloc woodfiber is an injectable wood-fibre insulation. The product is an ideal addition to our ecological product range and is perfectly suited to simple partition geometries. isofloc woodfiber can be processed using the isofloc injection technology.
Advantages for the building owner
As a solution provider for the overall system of injected insulation materials, isofloc also offers the injectable wood-fibre insulation isofloc woodfiber. The insulation material consists of fresh softwood and is therefore both hygroscopic and moisture regulative. It is perfectly suited to simple compartment geometries and insulates hollow spaces of all sizes and thicknesses (> 10 cm) without joints.
How does it work?
isofloc woodfiber is injected into thermal and sound insulation constructions in a dry procedure using blowing machines. Information for the processing of injectable insulation materials can be found here. The installation is carried out exclusively by trained isofloc specialists.
Become an isofloc specialist
Become the solution provider for the entire system of injected insulation materials. This success is based on three components that are perfectly matched to one another – the isofloc insulation system:
- First-class products: With isofloc woodfiber, customer requests for different insulation materials can be met at any time – with only one partner in purchasing. isofloc woodfiber is therefore the perfect supplement to the range of products.
- Comprehensive service: We support the isofloc specialists with comprehensive service and offer advice in technical issues, carry out structural engineering computations, help with your calculations or in making a decision for the right construction details, and support you on site.
- Powerful machines: Powerful, easy-to-operate machines form the third component of the isofloc insulation system. They allow fast, rational work with a constantly high insulating quality.
With our insulating system, isofloc specialists obtain everything they need for economical and energetically successful insulation solutions completely from a single source.
Here, you will find our safety data sheets and declarations of performance.
At a glance
- Wood fibres from natural softwood
- Outstanding performance for protection against heat, cold and sound
- Hygroscopic and moisture regulative
- One material, all insulation thicknesses (> 10 cm) and shapes, no joints or offcuts
- Regenerative and ecological insulation material
- High-quality installer training